Antivirus Security 2013 Description
Antivirus Security 2013 is a rogue anti-virus program. There are numerous clones of Antivirus Security 2013, all fake antivirus applications utilized to rip off money from credulous computer users. Consistent with ESG security specialists' research, Antivirus Security 2013 is typically installed with a computer user's consent. Installation methods include drive by downloads through attack websites containing exploit kits, malicious email attachments and file downloads, and deceptive websites and advertisements designed to convince inexperienced computer users to download and install Antivirus Security 2013 themselves. It is important to remember that Antivirus Security 2013 has no way to detect and remove malware and that Antivirus Security 2013 is actually part of an attempt to steal your money through a very well known online scam.
Removing Antivirus Security 2013 from an infected computer may not be straightforward. This is because Antivirus Security 2013 can block legitimate security programs, prevent the computer user from launching certain applications or opening files and cause browser redirects in order to prevent the computer user from visiting security websites. Antivirus Security 2013 makes harmful changes to the infected computer that allows Antivirus Security 2013 to launch automatically as soon as the victim starts up Windows. Antivirus Security 2013 hides these symptoms by claiming that they are actually for the computer user's protection; the blocked files are supposedly infected with malware. However, this is not true; in this case, the real malware infection is Antivirus Security 2013 itself.
As member of the family, Antivirus Security 2013 has numerous clones that include
Criminals Use Antivirus Security 2013 to Steal Your Money
Antivirus Security 2013 is essentially designed to produce nothing but false positives. Regardless of the state of your computer, Antivirus Security 2013 will claim that it is severely infected with all kinds of viruses, worms and Trojans. Antivirus Security 2013 does this in order to scare inexperienced computer users into purchasing an expensive 'full version' of this fake security program – a full version that is equally useless as the 'trial version'. To scare inexperienced computer users into falling for its scam, Antivirus Security 2013 has several tactics. These include the following:
- Antivirus Security 2013 will deliberately cause performance problems on the infected computer such as browser redirects and frequent application crashes.
- Antivirus Security 2013 will display a large number of annoying error messages claiming that the infected computer is severely infected.
- Antivirus Security 2013 makes changes to the Windows Registry that allow Antivirus Security 2013 to start up automatically when Windows is launched. As soon as the victim logs into Windows, Antivirus Security 2013 will run a fake system scan which will always display frightening, fake results.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Antivirus Security 2013 & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Antivirus Security 2013 as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
More Details on Antivirus Security 2013
|Antivirus Security 2013 Warning|
Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC.
Click here to remove them immediately with "Antivirus Security 2013".
|Antivirus Security 2013 Warning|
Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
|Security Monitor: WARNING!|
Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk.
To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe your need to update your current security software.
Click Yes to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software).
Application cannot be executed. The file taskmgr.exe infected.
Please activate your antivirus software.
|Warning! The site you are trying visit may harm your computer!|
Your security setting level puts your computer at risk!
Activate "Antivirus Security 2013", and enable safe web surfing (recommended).
Ignore warnings and visit that site in the current stat (not recommended).