Antivirus Security Description
Antivirus Security is a rogue anti-spyware program similar to Internet Antivirus Pro and Antivirus 2009. Antivirus Security may be downloaded from a malicious website that advertises rogue anti-spyware programs or a Trojan infection. As soon as Antivirus Security is installed, it will perform a fake spyware scan that will result in exaggerated threat reports and then a warning message will pop up that will prompt you to purchase Antivirus Security's full version. It is advised to delete any popups or system messages related to Antivirus Security.
It is advised that you do not download or purchase the Antivirus Security program. Antivirus Security is meant to confuse you with it's scare tactics and, in turn, convince you to purchase Antivirus Security' full version.
Antivirus Security is a member of the infamous WinWeb Security family and has, among its clones System Security, Total Security, Total Security 2009, Security Tool, Trojan.RogueAV.a.gen, System Adware Scanner 2010, FakeAlert-KW.e, Advanced Security Tool 2010, System Tool 2011, Security Shield, MS Removal Tool, Antivirus Center, Antivirus Center, Essential Cleaner, Security Shield Pro 2011, Personal Shield Pro, Security Shield 2011, Advanced PC Shield 2012, Security Sphere 2012, System Security 2011.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Antivirus Security & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Antivirus Security as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
File System Details
- Dr. Wolf Internet Security
- '.securityP File Extension' Ransomware
- Microsoft-security-07vb.tk Pop-Ups
- 'Microsoft 360 Security Warning' Pop-Ups
- 'Internet Security Alert! Code: 055BCCAC9FEC' Pop-Ups
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.