AVbytes XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 Antivirus 2015 Description
AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is a fake security program from the FakeRean family. Rogue security programs like AVbytes Antivirus 2015 are part of known tactics used to profit at the expense of inexperienced computer users. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 has a large number of clones, copies of this fake security program that use different names and slightly different appearances to attempt to bypass security software. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 and its many clones are intended to take money from computer users by pretending to be real security programs, convincing you that your computer is infected with threats and then trying to sell you bogus security software. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is not a real security program. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is a threat infection itself and should be deleted with a security program that has been fully updated immediately. Instead of following AVbytes Antivirus 2015's instructions, steps should be taken to start the affected computer bypassing the AVbytes Antivirus 2015 infection and removing this threat at once.
Some examples of AVbytes XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 Antivirus 2015 clones include Windows Antivirus 2008, Vista Antivirus 2008, PC Clean Pro, Antivirus Pro 2009, AntiSpy Safeguard, ThinkPoint, Spyware Protection 2010, Internet Antivirus 2011, Palladium Pro, XP Anti-Virus 2011, CleanThis, XP Home Security 2012, Windows Clear Problems, XP Security 2012, Antivirus PRO 2015.
How AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is Used to Lure Inexperienced PC Users
AVbytes Antivirus 2015 and its many clones will use the following tactics when trying to fool inexperienced computer users:
- AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will infect computer users by following typical distribution methods used to install threats. For example, AVbytes Antivirus 2015 may be installed using exploit kits, corrupted email attachments or other threat infections on the infected computer.
- As soon as AVbytes Antivirus 2015 has been installed, AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will make sure that AVbytes Antivirus 2015 can start automatically when the infected computer starts up. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 also makes changes to the affected computer's settings that allow AVbytes Antivirus 2015 to display bogus error messages, interfere with the affected computer's operations and prevent other software from starting up.
- To deceive its victims, AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will try to convince the affected computer users that their machines are infected with large quantities of threats. There are several things AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will do to carry out this strategy. For example, AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will display fake virus scans, interrupt computer users with constant pop-ups messages and alarming system notifications and cause certain symptoms on the affected computer. Some problems that AVbytes Antivirus 2015 can cause on affected computers include system performance issues such as crashing, freezing and slowing down. AVbytes Antivirus 2015 also can prevent computer users from connecting to the Internet or accessing certain files or applications.
- Computer users that have been tricked by AVbytes XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 Antivirus 2015's claims that AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is a legitimate anti-virus program may try to use this rogue security program to fix these supposed issues. However, trying to do this will result in fake error messages claiming that it is necessary to pay for a 'full version' of AVbytes Antivirus 2015. However, since AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is not prepared to find or erase threats, it is advised that PC users avoid paying for this bogus security application.
It is not hard to differentiate AVbytes Antivirus 2015 from a real security program. Some characteristics of AVbytes Antivirus 2015 that are not present in real security software include the following:
- AVbytes Antivirus 2015 is installed automatically.
- AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will not be uninstalled easily.
- AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will never fix threat issues without demanding payment.
- AVbytes Antivirus 2015 will interfere with your other software, claiming that benign software is infected or poses a security risk.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your computer. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.