Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection Description
Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection is a rogue security program that is used to steal money from inexperienced computer users. Rogue security software like Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection are used to carry out a well known scam, tricking inexperienced computer users into believing that they need to pay for an expensive, fake security program. If Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection is installed on your computer, Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection should be removed using a real security application to restore the affected computer to normal.
How Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection is Used by Cybercriminals
Fake security programs like Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection are among the most common types of online scams. Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection another member of the WinWeb Security family makes damaging changes to your computer's settings, preventing computer users from accessing their files and causing a large number of problems deliberately in order to trick computer users into believing that there are viruses and Trojans present on the infected computer. The main goal of the Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection as well as of its many clones is to make computer users believe that they need to purchase an expensive, 'licensed' version of Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection. There are several ways in which Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection carries out its scam and tricks inexperienced computer users, including the following tactics:
- Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection runs a fake scan of the infected computer, claiming that there are numerous infections regardless of the actual state of the infected computer.
- Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection pesters computer users with numerous fake error messages and irritating bogus alerts. These fake error messages are used to prevent computer users from accessing websites and applications related to computer security.
- Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection will often interfere with the affected computer's Internet connection in order to protect itself from removal. Other techniques used to protect Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection from removal include blocking access to legitimate security programs and even blocking executable files in general from being opened.
- Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection deliberately causes problems on the affected computer to reinforce the idea that the infected computer is riddled with threats. For example, a computer on which Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection is installed will often crash and freeze, and may display many similar performance problems.
Among the many clones of Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection are Advanced PC Shield 2012, Advanced Security Tool 2010, Antiviral Factory 2013, Antivirus Center, Antivirus Defence, Antivirus Security, Antivirus Security 2013, Antivirus Security Pro, Antivirus Security Pro 2013, Antivirus Security Pro 2014, Antivirus System, Attentive Antivirus, AVASoft Professional Antivirus, Disk Antivirus Professional, Dream Scan Soft, Essential Cleaner, Futurro Antivirus, Live Essential Platinum, Live Security Platinum, Live Security Professional, Microsoft Antivirus 2013, MS Removal Tool, Personal Shield Pro, Security Monitor 2012, Security Scanner 2012, Security Shield, Security Shield 2011, Security Shield 2012, Security Shield Pro 2011, Security Sphere 2012, FakeAlert-KW.e, Sinergia Cleaner, Smart Fortress 2012, Smart Guard Protection, Smart Protection 2012, System Adware Scanner 2010, System Care Antivirus, System Doctor 2014, System Progressive Protection, System Security, System Security 2011, System Security 2012, System Tool 2011, Total Security, Total Security 2009, Windows Attacks Preventor, Windows Secure Kit 2011, Windows Secure Kit 2012, Windows Ultra-Antivirus, Winweb Security.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
File System Details
|1||%Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe|
|2||%Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dat|
More Details on Antimalware - Proven Antivirus Protection
Your computer is be attacked by an internet virus. It could be password-stealing attack, a trojan-dropper or similar.
|Internet Explorer Warning - Visiting this web site may harm your computer!|
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.