Internet Security Description
Those interested in PC security will find Internet Security familiar, since Internet Security is a variant of a very common rogue anti-virus program. Internet Security is one of the many fake anti-virus tools that are installed as a consequence of a FakeRean Trojan infection. This dangerous malware infection is designed to enter a computer system without alerting the computer user and then installing fake security programs in order to allow criminals to take advantage of gullible computer users. Basically, the Internet Security scam consists in selling useless fake security programs to inexperienced computer users that may not to know any better.
ESG security researchers strongly recommend ignoring any alerts and messages that Internet Security displays and instead remove this fake anti-virus with a legitimate security program. If you made the mistake of purchasing a useless registration code for Internet Security, steps should also be taken to contact your credit card provider to explain the situation. Failure to remove Internet Security immediately will almost certainly result in other malware threats making their way onto your hard drive, as well as making you strongly eligible for identity theft or other kinds of banking fraud.
Other versions of Internet Security include Win 7 Antivirus 2013, Rogue Rango XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Antivirus, XP Internet Security 2013, Win 7 Security 2013, Vista Internet Security 2013, Internet Security Protection, XP Antispyware 2013, Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013, Vista Security Plus 2013, XP Home Security 2012, A-Secure 2015, AVbytes XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 Antivirus 2015, Vista Home Security 2013, Windows Antivirus 2008, Privacy Protection, Antivirus Plus 2014, Windows Clear Problems, Win 7/Win 8/XP/Vista Antivirus Pro 2013, Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro, Vista Antivirus 2012, Windows Vista Antivirus 2012, Win 7 Internet Security 2012, Win 7 Security 2012, Win 7 Antispyware 2013, Win 7 Security, PCclean Pro, XP Antivirus Plus 2013, Vista Antivirus 2013, XP Security 2013, Palladium Pro, Antispyware Pro 2012, Internet Security Plus, Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013, Vista Total Security 2013, Great Antispy 2012, Internet Antivirus 2011, CleanThis, XP Security 2012, Internet Protector, Win 7 Home Security 2013, Internet Security Pro 2013, ThinkPoint, Win 8 Security System, Vista Security 2013, Internet Security 2012, Win 8 Home Security 2013, Win 7 AntiVirus 2012, Win 7 Total Security 2013, Win 8 Protection 2013, XP Internet Security 2012, Antivirus2008, Vista Security 2012, MySafePC 2014 , Spyware Protection 2010, Windows 7 Antispyware 2012, AVLab Internet Security 2015, Windows Vista Internet Security 2012, Win 8 Antispyware 2013, XP Anti-Virus 2011, Windows Essentials Pro 2013, AntiSpy Safeguard, Vista Antispyware 2013, AVC Plus, Internet Security Pro, Internet Security Premium, Vista Security Cleaner Pro, Internet Security 2013, Win 8 Antivirus 2013, Windows XP Internet Security 2012, Windows 7 Internet Security 2012, Win 7 Protection 2014, Win 7 Internet Security 2011, XP Internet Security Pro 2013, Vista Internet Security Pro 2013, GuardBytes Plus, Antivirus Pro 2009, Galileo System Cleaner, Win 7 Security Plus 2013, Internet Security 2014, Win 7 Internet Security 2013, Vista Antivirus Plus 2013, Security Cleaner Pro, Win 7 Internet Security Pro 2013, XP Home Security 2013, Windows Vista Security 2012, Vista Internet Security 2012, Win 8 Security Suite 2013, TitanAntivirus2013/PCDefender360.
Preventing an Internet Security Infection
An Internet Security can be quite convincing. This rogue anti-virus program's interface imitates the interface of Windows Security Center very closely. Internet Security uses the same layout, color scheme and design, as well as trademarked logos from Microsoft and Windows in order to lend an appearance of legitimacy to this fake security program's scam. Do not fall for the scam, this application has no way to remove or detect viruses; it was designed simply to display constant error messages in order to alarm the user. Two things can ensure that you never have to deal with an Internet Security infection:
- Install reliable security software on your computer system, especially a real-time malware scanner that can intercept the Trojans that install Internet Security before they manage to carry out their nefarious deed.
- Be extremely careful with what you download and install on your computer system. While many malware infections can attack your computer system through brute force and take advantage of security vulnerabilities, the vast majority of malware infections are actually downloaded and installed by the users themselves.
Infected with Internet Security? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Internet Security * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
Screenshots & Other Imagery
How Internet Security Infects A Computer
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|