Antivirus Security Pro 2014 Description
As 2013 approaches its end, criminals have started to release versions of known rogue security programs with the string '2014' attached to the rogue's name. Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is one of the many fake security programs that belong to the family and are currently being 'updated.' It is important to note that there is no difference between Antivirus Security Pro 2009, Antivirus Security Pro 2010, Antivirus Security Pro 2011, Antivirus Security Pro 2012, or Antivirus Security Pro 2013 except for the slight differences in each rogue security program's name. Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is no exception, carrying out the same basic scam as its predecessors. Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is usually installed on a victim's computer through the use of Trojans, drive-by downloads, spam email messages and social engineering tactics. Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is not a real security application and Antivirus Security Pro 2014 should be removed at once with the help of a real, fully updated anti-malware program.
The Misleading Tactics Used by Antivirus Security Pro 2014
Like most rogue security programs, the goal of Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is to trick inexperienced computer users into believing that their computer is severely infected and that it is necessary to pay for a 'full version' of Antivirus Security Pro 2014 to fix these nonexistent problems. Once Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is installed, Antivirus Security Pro 2014 pesters the computer user with fake system scans and fake, alarming system alerts and error messages. Whenever the affected computer starts up, Antivirus Security Pro 2014 runs a bogus system that will invariably claim to have found numerous threats. Antivirus Security Pro 2014 will then try to convince you to purchase a 'full version' of this fake security program. The following are other symptoms that have been linked to Antivirus Security Pro 2014:
- Antivirus Security Pro 2014 may cause browser redirects.
- Antivirus Security Pro 2014 may prevent computer users from running many applications, especially those associated with system security.
- Antivirus Security Pro 2014 may cause system performance problems such as freezing, crashing and general slower performance.
- Antivirus Security Pro 2014 may disable security software installed on the affected PC in an attempt to protect itself.
There are numerous clones of Antivirus Security Pro 2014. Among its clones are
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Antivirus Security Pro 2014 & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Antivirus Security Pro 2014 as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
More Details on Antivirus Security Pro 2014
|Warning! Infected file detected.|
We strongly recommend activating full edition of your antivirus software for repairing threats.
|Warning! Network attack attempt detected.|
To keep the computer safe, the threat must be blocked.