Antivirus System Pro Description
Antivirus System PRO is a rogue anti-spyware program. Antivirus System PRO is a clone of a previous rogue anti-spyware application called, Antivir System Pro. Antivirus System PRO is known to be automatically installed onto a system that has a Trojan infection such as Zlob. Once Antivirus System PRO is installed, it starts to perform a system scan in search for spyware and other computer parasites. The scan is conductive of persuading computer users into purchasing a licensed or full version of the Antivirus System PRO application.
Antivirus System PRO, in trial form and in a full purchase version, is not able to remove spyware parasites from the computer that it is installed onto. Antivirus System PRO may be difficult to manually remove.
Antivirus System Pro is a member of the FakeSpyPro family and its many clones include AlfaAntivirus, Anit-Virus Scanner, AntiMalware GO, AntiSpyware Soft, Antivir Solution Pro, AntiVira Av, Antivirii 2011, Antivirus .NET, Antivirus Action, Antivirus Monitor, Antivirus Scan, Antivirus Soft, Antivirus Suite, Malware Destructor 2011, PC Security 2011, Security Central, Security Suite, Spyware Protect 2009.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Antivirus System Pro & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Antivirus System Pro as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
Screenshots & Other Imagery
File System Details
More Details on Antivirus System Pro
- PUP.Advanced System Protector
- System Progressive Protection
- Advanced System Protector
- System Protection Tools
- System Protector Fake Pop-Up
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.