Websearch.searchguru.info is a low-quality search engine that is associated with a Potentially Unwanted Program. Websearch.searchguru.info has been linked to various issues, including pop-up advertisements and browser redirects. The main purpose of Websearch.searchguru.info is to make money, even though Websearch.searchguru.info is marketed as a search engine. Websearch.searchguru.info's search results are hardly more than a gathering of promoted links and affiliate marketing links to Web pages and content promoting potentially unsafe products and other threats. If your Web browser is displaying symptoms of a PUP infection associated with Websearch.searchguru.info, security researchers advise the removal of any PUPs associated with Websearch.searchguru.info at once, and the assistance of a proven anti-malware scanner will make things easier for you.
How Websearch.searchguru.info May Impact Your Browsing
What follows are symptoms that may occur due to Websearch.searchguru.info's presence on your machine:
- PUPs associated with Websearch.searchguru.info may change the affected Web browser's default search engine to Websearch.searchguru.info. The affected Web browser's home page may also be changed to Websearch.searchguru.info.
- PUPs associated with Websearch.searchguru.info may cause Web browser redirects, forcing computer users to visit Websearch.searchguru.info.
- Websearch.searchguru.info may be related to pop-up windows and a variety of other advertisements on the affected Web browser.
- PUPs related to Websearch.searchguru.info may cause performance issues on affected computer systems, causing the affected computer to slow down, freeze or crash frequently.
- PUPs related to Websearch.searchguru.info may gather information about your Web browser settings and your online habits, using this information for marketing research purposes.
Infected with Websearch.searchguru.info? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Websearch.searchguru.info * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Detection Count|