- Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- Communicate with cooperating sites.
- Manage your apps, extensions and themes.
As mentioned above, the Todays Top Headlines app is ad-supported so that you are not required to pay for its services. Web surfers that add the Todays Top Headlines extension to their browser should be prepared to see ads by Todays Top Headlines on their new tab page and favorite pages. The Todays Top Headlines extension is programmed to make the browser load Search.todaystopheadlines.co as the default new tab and start page. Also, you may be invited to set Ask.com as the primary search provider right after the Todays Top Headlines add-on is activated. Information about your browser version, bookmarks collection, IP address, and input on Search.todaystopheadlines.co may be collected by the Todays Top Headlines browser add-on and transmitted to the servers of Polarity Technologies Ltd. There the information may be analyzed and used to generate personalized commercials for your new tab powered by Search.todaystopheadlines.co. The same activity was observed with search.emailaccessonline.com (Email Access Online) and search.sonicpdfconverter.com (Sonic PDF Converter), which are maintained by Polarity Technologies Ltd. as well. The Todays Top Headlines software is classified as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) that you may want to remove using a credible anti-spyware instrument.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Search.todaystopheadlines.co & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Search.todaystopheadlines.co as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.