Sonic PDF Converter Description
The Sonic PDF Converter software that you can find at Sonicpdfconverter.com/FileConverter? is promoted as a Web-based service that offers access to document conversion tools. You will not find an installer for Sonic PDF Converter at Sonicpdfconverter.com/FileConverter? because the app may be delivered to users via freeware bundles. The Sonic PDF Converter app is developed by Polarity Technologies Ltd. and distributed to users with the help of Eightpoint Technologies Ltd. You can add the Sonic PDF Converter to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Users are not required to pay for a license and pay a monthly fee to use the Sonic PDF Converter. However, the Sonic PDF Converter software is an ad-supported program, and the continued development of the app is supported by advertising networks.
Computer users who install the Sonic PDF Converter should note that it may change the default new tab page and homepage to search.sonicpdfconverter.com. Additionally, the Sonic PDF Converter may show targeted marketing materials on search.sonicpdfconverter.com, which may include adult-rated content and potentially disturbing videos. As mentioned above, Sonic PDF Converter is an ad-supported app and ads should be expected to arrive on your screen. When the Sonic PDF Converter app is installed it gains the following rights:
- Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- Manage your apps, extensions and themes.
The Sonic PDF Converter by Polarity Technologies Ltd. is classified as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) that may block third-party extensions like the uBlock Origin, which are used to suppress ads. If you pay attention to the text on Sonicpdfconverter.com/FileConverter? you will notice that the text includes information posted on eespa.eu/glossary/pdf/ (the site for the European E-invoicing Service Providers Association) and wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Document_Format (article on the PDF data format). Also, Sonicpdfconverter.com/FileConverter? does not offer screenshots and information on what the Sonic PDF Converter does exactly.
Infected with Sonic PDF Converter? Scan Your PCDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Sonic PDF Converter * SpyHunter's scanner is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.