The Photor browser add-on by Photor Ltd. is promoted as a refreshing new tab replacement for Web surfers. The Photor browser add-on is an ad-supported program that you can install and benefit from for free. The home site for the Photor software is photorext.net, and there is a page on the Chrome Web Store at chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photor/jndegkabfmfeaiddoinfcmbdndcdaago, which shows the app is used by a little more than seven thousand users. Compared to the Search and New Tab by Yahoo that has more than one hundred and twenty thousand users — the Photor New Tab is not very popular. That may be a consequence of the fact that the Photor browser add-on is distributed to users via free software packages mainly. Also, the Photor New Tab is powered by Search.photorext.net, which mimics the default new tab layout for Google Chrome users but redirects them to the US version of search.yahoo.com. The Photor add-on is reported to require the following privileges during installation:
- Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- Change your search settings to search.photorext.net.
- Detect your physical location.
Infected with Photor? Scan Your PCDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Photor * SpyHunter's scanner is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Detection Count|
|1||%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Sync Extension Settings\jndegkabfmfeaiddoinfcmbdndcdaago||7|
|2||%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Sync Extension Settings\jndegkabfmfeaiddoinfcmbdndcdaago||6|