Jump Flip is an adware infection that may compromise your privacy and cause a large number of pop-up advertisements to appear on your Web browser. Jump Flip may be used to distribute other Potentially Unwanted Programs and to carry out several other types of harmful online tactics. If you are dealing with symptoms like pop-ups or redirects involving Jump Flip, this probably means that an adware has been installed on your computer. Jump Flip may be removed using the Control Panel but, due to Jump Flip's association with other threats and PUPs, the utilization of a good security tool to run a full scan of the affected computer is a recommended strategy to deal with the situation.
Symptoms Associated with Jump Flip
Jump Flip may be linked to numerous unwanted symptoms on affected computers. Basically, the following issues are some of the most common that may appear when Jump Flip is installed on a Web browser:
- Jump Flip may cause the appearance of irritating pop-up advertisements and error messages on the affected Web browser. Jump Flip pop-ups are typically used to deliver advertising material to a computer that may interrupt the computer user's activities. However, some of Jump Flip's pop-ups have been linked to various other disturbing practices. For example, one particularly worrying Jump Flip pop-up will attempt to induce you into believing that your Web browser is out of date so that you will download an 'update' that actually contains several PUPs and threats.
- Jump Flip may also replace the advertisements on any websites you visit with its own, often inserting banner advertisements, video advertisements and in-text links into those websites' content.
- Jump Flip may open numerous tabs or new windows on your Web browser, often containing advertisements and other irritating content. These new tabs will generally contain the same content that is displayed in Jump Flip pop-ups.
- Jump Flip has been known to cause Web browser redirects. Jump Flip redirects are used to expose computer users to advertisements on these sponsored websites or to raise these websites' page ranking and traffic stats at the expense of computer users.
Infected with JumpFlip? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect JumpFlip * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
|6||%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\hphehadppenpmajgnkjdcopcfijjegaf||66|
|9||%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hphehadppenpmajgnkjdcopcfijjegaf||62|
|10||%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases\chrome-extension_hphehadppenpmajgnkjdcopcfijjegaf_0||61|