The Yeadesktop.com domain is presented to Web surfers as a search service that includes links to third-party service like LinkedIn, Netflix, Yahoo, YouTube and Facebook. Yeadesktop.com offers visitors access to curated collection of Web-based mini-games as well. The site may appeal to users of all ages, but you should take into consideration that Yeadesktop.com is supported by intrusive advertisements. Additionally, Yeadesktop.may be associated with a program with the same name ('Yeadesktop') that is mentioned in cases of browser hijacking. Computer users that are affected by the Yeadesktop browser hijacker have reported that their Internet browser loads Yeadesktop.com as the default start page and new tab. We have detected that a program with the name 'Yeadesktop' may be delivered to PC users via free software bundles and make modifications to their Internet settings. There is no official page for the 'Yeadesktop' app but we have found that there are direct links to subpages on Yeadesktop.com that include:
The programs available via Yeadesktop.com appear to be designed as browser hijackers that aim to drive Web traffic to Yeadesktop.com and connected sites. Yeadesktop.com may be flagged as an unreliable search service that may redirect users to phishing pages and welcome visitors to install apps like DailyPrize and ZoomApp. It is recommended that you avoid the download of software associated with Yeadesktop.com. The browser hijacker linked to Yeadesktop.com may be used to display corrupted ads on your screen, and you may want to use a trustworthy anti-malware scanner to clean your machine. AV vendors are known to detect the files connected to 'Yeadesktop' as:
- Gen:Variant.Zusy.232929 (B)
- Generic PUA LA (PUA)
- Win32:Adware-gen [Adw]
Infected with Yeadesktop.com? Scan Your PCDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Yeadesktop.com * SpyHunter's scanner is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.