Search engines don't come simpler than Websearch.just-browse.info. Computer users visiting Websearch.just-browse.info are greeted by a blank page. The Websearch.just-browse.info web page contains a search box, a button that says 'Search', and nothing more. Lovers of minimalist design would love something like Websearch.just-browse.info. However, with little to attract computer users in its main website or anything particularly attractive about its search results, it may puzzle some why Websearch.just-browse.info receives so much traffic or has so many users. The fact is that Websearch.just-browse.info is promoted through the use of malware, specifically a type of malware acknowledged as a browser hijacker. Most of the computer users that arrive at the Websearch.just-browse.info website do so because they have no choice; their web browser takes them to Websearch.just-browse.info against their will.
It's important to note that the Websearch.just-browse.info website itself is not a scam and can be used as a legitimate search engine. However, search results from searches carried out using Websearch.just-browse.info will usually contain unwanted results, sponsored by marketing companies or by other third parties. PC security researchers usually warn against these kinds of sponsored results because companies that rely on this kind of advertisement tend to be consistently shady, meaning that these kinds of links tend to lead computer users to websites containing malware or promoting known online scams. The main issue with Websearch.just-browse.info is the fact that certain browser hijackers force computer users to visit Websearch.just-browse.info repeatedly. This is done as part of a way to generate revenue by directing traffic to this website.
Most browser hijackers associated with Websearch.just-browse.info show up as a web browser toolbar that is usually installed while installing a third party freeware program. Freeware distributors will often sneak these kinds of toolbars into their installers in order to compensate the costs of creating freeware applications. However, it is more common for criminals to take already established freeware applications and then bundle them with an installer that also installs toolbars associated with online scams. Browser hijackers associated with Websearch.just-browse.info can cause any of the following symptoms:
- Directing victims to the Websearch.just-browse.info website repeatedly against their will.
- Changing the infected web browser's default search engine, homepage and favorite websites to Websearch.just-browse.info without authorization.
- Causing the appearance of pop-up windows and suspicious error messages also related to the Websearch.just-browse.info website.
Infected with Websearch.just-browse.info? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Websearch.just-browse.info * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.