Beware! Search-netsite.com is Not a Legitimate Search Engine
The website Search-netsite.com is a fake search engine that is associated with several browser hijackers, most prominently the Google Redirect Virus. Although Search-netsite.com poses as a legitimate search engine, Search-netsite.com is in reality a fake. None of the Search-netsite.com's search results are real. Instead, it only displays websites from a list of affiliated rogue domains. Visiting the Search-netsite.com website presents a significant malware hazard, potentially causing your computer system to become infected with a variety of problems. Most visitors to Search-netsite.com are usually already infected with a browser hijacker. Because of this, ESG malware analysts recommend avoiding anything that has to do with the Search-netsite.com website or any websites or applications that are associated with Search-netsite.com. Protect your privacy and your computer system's health from Search-netsite.com with the use of a reliable anti-malware application.
Symptoms and Problems Caused by Malware Associated with Search-netsite.com
As was mentioned before, the Search-netsite.com website is closely associated with browser hijackers like the Google Redirect Virus. This means that there will probably be several symptoms of a larger problem in any computer that has visited Search-netsite.com. Some of these symptoms are listed below:
- Browser hijackers associated with the Search-netsite.com website will usually force an Internet browser to visit Search-netsite.com and similar rogue websites. Some symptoms of a browser hijacker infection include redirects to the Search-netsite.com website, changed search results on popular search engines, pop-up windows and advertisements, changes to your Internet browser's security settings and the sudden appearance of suspicious links on your desktop.
- The presence of malware associated with the Search-netsite.com on your computer system will usually result in decreased computer performance and Internet connectivity. This is because malware associated with Search-netsite.com uses up system resources while it runs in the background. This causes your computer system to operate slowly and to crash frequently. It may also cause your operating system to become "stuck" frequently, making frequent reboots necessary.
- Search-netsite.com is associated with websites that sell rogue security programs; websites promoting illegal online pharmacies and websites featuring corrupted advertisements designed to install malware onto your computer system. If your computer system is suddenly displaying error messages, security alerts and pop-up notifications claiming that there is virus infection, these may actually be signs of a rogue security program on your computer system. You should also be on the lookout for pop-up advertisements and suspicious, unauthorized online activity on your computer system.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Search-netsite.com & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Search-netsite.com as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.