LiveFinancially.com is a pop-up advertisement that usually indicates that a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) has been installed on your Web browser. Malware researchers have linked to LiveFinancially.com to various irritating symptoms. Issues related to LiveFinancially.com include LiveFinancially.com pop-ups, LiveFinancially.com redirects, changes to your Web browser settings (for example, altering your default search engine and homepage to LiveFinancially.com) and system performance issues. Symptoms linked to LiveFinancially.com have been observed on a variety of Web browsers on the Windows Operating System, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. If your Web browser is displaying problems associated with LiveFinancially.com, it is important to remove any PUPs that may have been installed on your computer.
LiveFinancially.com Pop-Ups, Advertisements and Redirects
Issues related to LiveFinancially.com are used to generate revenue at the expense of computer users. They may occur after visiting unrelated websites or after carrying out a search on a popular search engine (such as Yahoo, Google or Bing). Computer users have reported that affected Web browsers display LiveFinancially.com pop-ups repeatedly and force computer users to visit Web pages related to LiveFinancially.com at frequent intervals. The goal of these symptoms is to profit at the expense of computer users affected by these types of PUPs. LiveFinancially.com advertisements and pop-ups may generate revenue in the following ways:
- Browser redirects to websites associated with LiveFinancially.com increase these websites' online traffic and page ranking, resulting in higher placement in search engines and increased advertisement revenue.
- LiveFinancially.com has been associated with components that may monitor your online activity. Components linked to LiveFinancially.com may keep track of your online history, browsing habits and save data about your computer and Web browser. This data may be sold to marketers to generate sales leads or to deliver other advertisements to PC users.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with LiveFinancially.com & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like LiveFinancially.com as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.