'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher.com Description
The 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher.com is a program that has many clones on the Internet, which are promoted via 'Add Extension' pop-up windows actively. Web surfers who click on links and are immediately shown a page in full-screen mode that directs them to add a particular browser extension are experiencing an attack with the 'Add Extension' pop-ups. The 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher.com is one of more than eighty browser extensions we have on record (at the time of writing) that are promoted through forced installations. The 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension is a type of program with adware and browser hijacking characteristics. The first samples of this new adware date back from November 2016 when users reported many pages loading in full-screen mode and receiving alerts that said they needed to add an extension to the browser if they want to proceed surfing the Web.
- '3D Triforce' Chrome Extension by Pro.3dtriforce[.]top
- 'Bitcoins to live Chrome Extension by Erkan-ok[.]org
- 'Coefficient of Variation' Chrome Extension by Pro.variation[.]top
- 'Color mixer' Extension by Colormixer[.]me
- 'Dentesk' Chrome Extension by Teskden[.]pro
- 'Derey' Chrome Extension by Smumi[.]club
- 'EclecticButtons' Chrome Extension by Eclecticbuttons[.]com
- 'Edgydpower' Chrome Extension by Edgedpower[.]com
- 'Eng-Vi' Chrome Extension by 87421s2c4[.]trade
- 'Find Favorite' Chrome Extension by Los.gzldjj[.]com
- 'Finglish' Chrome Extension by 1365scc[.]trade
- 'GoIndicator' Chrome Extension by 1365scc[.]trade
- 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher[.]com
- 'June Web Companion' Chrome Extension by Sanogo[.]club
- 'Kickay' Chrome Extension by Kickay[.]com
- 'Magnitude' Chrome Extension by Fssysh[.]com
- 'MenaCel' Chrome Extension by Acmenel[.]pro
- MyCangKus' Chrome Extension by Plsdsc[.]com
- 'Omnibus Reis' Chrome Extension by S3.amazonaws[.]com
- 'Pick' Chrome Extension by Ismetofu[.]com
- 'Pixel Sorter' Chrome Extension by Pro.pixelsorter[.]top
- 'Player X' Chrome Extension by Teskden[.]pro
- 'Snituo22' Chrome Extension by Snitou[.]com
- 'Tank Runner' Chrome Extension by Zjsbsj[.]com
- 'Vannevar' Chrome Extension by Asusfix[.]win
- 'Web Search' Chrome Extension by Lpdespacito[.]com
- 'WebSnapper' Chrome Extension by Kmsdjc[.]ru
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher.com & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like 'Ipasta' Chrome Extension by Whosopher.com as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.