Imminent Monitor RAT Description
The Imminent Monitor RAT software falls in the category of Remote Access Tools, and there are more than five years of development behind it. The Imminent Monitor RAT is a legitimate remote administration framework developed by Imminent Methods that you can find at https://imminentmethods.net. The Imminent Monitor RAT is a paid program that is offered via three payment plans — Small Business ($40/Lifetime), Startup ($25/Lifetime), and Business ($100/Lifetime). However, the software is very popular thanks to its wide range of features and easy-to-learn interface, which lead cybercriminals to crack Imminent Monitor RAT and release copies of it to the public for free. Pirated copies of the Imminent Monitor RAT might be obtained through platforms like https://www.nulled.to and many other sites favored by hackers. Many threat actors prefer the free version of Imminent Monitor RAT because it can operate under heavy load and it has a user-friendly layout. The Imminent Monitor RAT includes support for a wide range of Webcams, as well as:
- Keyboard input monitoring;
- File management and transfer between the compromised host and the command server;
- Connection map for easy preview of infected hosts;
- Integrated security scanner that can use custom virus definitions;
- Grabbing screenshots and audio feed from a remote microphone.
The Imminent Monitor RAT supports plug-ins and can switch to using the Windows Remote Desktop feature without alerting users. The Imminent Monitor RAT may use randomly generated file names, and be customized to pose as a version of WinRAR, 7Zip, a Windows Installer, and a Windows Update process. PC users may be compromised with the Imminent Monitor RAT via spam emails, corrupted Microsoft Word files, pirated games, and advertisements that include exploits for unpatched vulnerabilities in your Web browser. We encourage users to scan their devices weekly and avoid questionable software packages. Detection names for the Imminent Monitor RAT are listed below:
A Variant Of MSIL/Injector.RSK
Trojan ( 004e10c41 )
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Imminent Monitor RAT & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Imminent Monitor RAT as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
|2||%AppData%\Default Folder\Default File.exe||631,296||697c55db9fe83ca2c233cdf7a75667ec||0|
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.