G.results.supply is a domain that is under the control of a company called Media Center Headquarters 3PL, S.L.U. The G.results.supply receives traffic from users who have installed the Trustnav Safesearch extension from Chrome[.]google[.]com/webstore/detail/trustnav-safesearch/hgjdbeiflalimgifllheflljdconlbig and the associated AdBlocker by Trustnav found at Chrome[.]google[.]com/webstore/detail/adblocker-by-trustnav/dgbldpiollgaehnlegmfhioconikkjjh mostly. Both products are marketed towards privacy-concerned Web surfers who would like to limit the data gathered by Internet giants like Google, Twitter and Amazon. PC users may be welcomed to add Trustnav Safesearch and AdBlocker by Trustnav to their Google Chrome browser and benefit from protection against unregulated tracking, unsafe sites, phishing campaigns, virus and malware. The applications mentioned above require the following privileges in Google Chrome:
- Change your proxy settings.
- Change your search settings to safesearch.trustnav.com.
- Display notifications.
- Read and change all your data on websites you visit.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with G.results.supply & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like G.results.supply as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.