The Fireplayer software by DisplayTime Software Inc. is promoted as 'The Ultimate HD Media Player' as stated on Fireplayr.com/index.html. The Fireplayer software is offered to users as a reliable multimedia player and entertainment solution that allows users to stream content from YouTube without the need for a Google account. At first sight, the Fireplayer does not require integration with your browser to provide multimedia content from YouTube, and it appears to work and look similarly to Splash player by Mirillis Ltd. The marketing pitch for Fireplayer reads:
'FirePlayer is the ultimate tool for video enthusiasts. Marvel as HD quality is played directly from YouTube on your desktop, and then view local video content as well--with FirePlayer’s built in hardware acceleration that uses less CPU resources and less battery life!'
- Unwanted-Program ( 00503bba1 )
Infected with Fireplayer? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Fireplayer * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|