The website at Find-answers-fast.com URL is a malicious website dedicated to promoting and distributing fake security programs. These fake security programs, also known as rogue security programs, are malicious software designed to cause problems when installed, in order to make the victim pay to fix them. ESG team of PC security researchers strongly recommends blocking Find-answers-fast.com website. This website has been associated with various Trojans designed to download and install rogue security software into infected computers (e.g. Zlob Trojan, Fake Microsoft Security Essentials Alert Trojan). If you have visited the Find-answers-fast.com website or if your computer is directing you to this website, ESG team of security analysts advises running an in-depth scan of your computer system with a legitimate anti-malware tool.
You May Find Yourself Directed to Find-answers-fast.com Against Your Will
The website Find-answers-fast.com is associated with a number of malware threats that take over your Internet browser and hijack your online activity. Below, ESG security researchers have listed some signs of a Trojan infection associated with the Find-answers-fast.com website:
- Search results in popular search engines are replaced by links to Find-answers-fast.com website.
- Plain text on otherwise normal websites is replaced with interspersed links to Find-answers-fast.com website.
- Regardless of the URL typed into the navigation bar, your Internet browser takes you to Find-answers-fast.com website.
- You are directed to Find-answers-fast.com website at random.
- Your Internet browser's home page is replaced by Find-answers-fast.com website.
If any of the above symptoms are occurring, it is a sign of a severe Trojan infection. Typically, malware can make changes to the Windows Registry and to your Internet browser settings which results in the symptoms listed above. To relieve the above symptoms, ESG team of PC security researchers strongly recommend starting up Windows in Safe Mode and removing the underlying cause of the constant redirects to Find-answers-fast.com website.
Preventing a Find-answers-fast.com Infection
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Find-answers-fast.com & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Find-answers-fast.com as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.