Finally Fast Description
Finally Fast is a PUP or Potentially Unwanted Program. Finally Fast is a system optimization program that is part of a misleading tactic. Malware analysts consider low-quality programs like Finally Fast as low-level threats that may cause numerous issues and be quite disruptive. If Finally Fast is installed on your computer, PC security researchers strongly recommend that computer users remove Finally Fast immediately with the help of a reliable security program that is fully up-to-date.
Finally Fast and Similar Low-Level Threats may be Very Annoying
Finally Fast is distributed by Ascentive. Finally Fast will try to get your money by making you believe that Finally Fast can help you get rid of supposed problems on your computer. Finally Fast is not threatening, unlike Trojans, viruses, and other threats. Finally Fast is a PUP that will try to make computer users believe that there are numerous problems on their computers. Finally Fast may pester computer users with constant messages and alerts claiming that their machines have numerous problems. However, when computer users try to fix these supposed problems using Finally Fast, additional messages claiming that it is necessary to pay for a 'licensed version' appear on the victim's computer. To remove PUPs like Finally Fast, malware analysts recommend the use of a reliable, fully updated anti-malware program.
Finally Fast Displays Misleading Error Messages
Finally Fast may be installed on a computer by bundling Finally Fast with other software. As soon as Finally Fast is installed Finally Fast starts displaying irritating messages and bogus alerts. An example of an error message that may be displayed by Finally Fast is:
Finally Fast has detected 12 errors. Click here to review and remove these errors from your PC. Then it will show you more details about how many registry entries, harmful files many other threats it detected.
Clicking on the 'Fix Now' link reveals an additional message claiming that it is necessary to 'activate' Finally Fast. The 'full version' of Finally Fast, although not expensive, is just as useless as the non-activated version.
Common Problems and Issues that may be Linked to the Finally Fast PUP
Most Finally Fast appearances have been concentrated in the United States, Iran and the Philippines. Computer users have reported numerous symptoms and issues that may be linked to Finally Fast. Some problems associated with Finally Fast may include the following:
- PC security analysts have received reports of irritating error messages and pop-up windows that repeatedly try to convince computer users to 'activate' Finally Fast.
- Finally Fast may prevent computer users from using other software, interfering by displaying other error messages and pop-up windows. Finally Fast has been known to interfere with legitimate security software.
- Finally Fast is not well designed and may cause performance issues on affected computers. Finally Fast may cause affected computers to slow down, crash and present other problems. In other words, Finally Fast does the exact opposite of what Finally Fast claims; rather than speeding up your computer, Finally Fast may make it run slower than normal and create various other problems.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Finally Fast & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Finally Fast as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.