Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info Description
The Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info detection name refers to pop-up windows that are hosted on untrusted pages that are registered to the 188.8.131.52 IP address. Web surfers have submitted complaints about pop-up windows that are loaded on pages like error-2071127.info and an investigation showed the presence of numerous clones. The page on error-2071127.info features a modified screenshot of Support.microsoft.co, which is the official support page for the clients of Microsoft Corp. However, the content on error-2071127.info and its clones is not provided by partners of Microsoft. The Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info notifications are generated on untrusted pages associated with fake computer support companies. The Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info notifications promote help from uncertified computer experts that can be contacted via toll-free phone lines such as 208-068-3410, 855-524-2270 and many others. The Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info alerts resemble those we have seen at Helpforhelp.xyz and include an MP3 file, which is played in the background. The audio represents a computerized male voice that says:
'Your system has been infected with spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us immediately at the toll-free number listed so that our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer to prevent further damage to our network. Error number 268d3'
The foreground may be taken by a dialog box that says 'Windows Has Been Blocked Due to Suspicious Activity' and recommends you call 208-068-3410 or another phone number. The same alert is connected to a dozen toll-free phone lines that are said to be operated by Microsoft certified technicians, but that is not true. Con artists may use the Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info warnings to convince users that their systems are infected and in need of immediate help. PC users should not trust the Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info pop-ups and close their browsers via the Task Manager if the browser is unresponsive. Software that hijacks browsers and redirects users to clones of error-2071127.info might be dispersed among PC users with the help of free program bundles. It is recommended to purge desktop apps associated with Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info domains with the assistance of a credible anti-malware utility. We have on record many of the pages used for the Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info campaign, which you will find below:
- error-8435118.info | error-2071127.info | error-2314505.info
- error-2531287.info | error-9490662.info | error-0805166.info
- error-2835644.info | error-5734154.info | error-7483143.info
- error-8478060.info | error-3187659.info | error-3543611.info
- error-4171251.info | error-5963280.info | error-4983715.info
- error-7629338.info | error-2586294.info | error-0310765.info
- error-1501358.info | error-9214253.info | error-9266418.info
- error-2586294.info | error-5285357.info | error-8195590.info
- error-9093535.info | error-1484696.info | error-2921464.info
- error-3102460.info | error-8407593.info | error-9108636.info
- error-3102957.info | error-7691709.info
Infected with Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info? Scan Your PCDownload SpyHunter's Spyware Scanner
to Detect Error-[RANDOM NUMBER].info * SpyHunter's scanner is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.