The Internet is becoming increasingly flooded with malicious websites associated with browser hijackers. Blendersearch.com is one of these sites. Criminals are using malicious websites to profit from advertisement revenue, affiliate marketing and various Internet scams. Blendersearch.com is a typical example of how these kinds of websites can be used to create an illegal profit. ESG security researchers strongly advise against visiting Blendersearch.com or any similar websites. By doing so, you are exposing your computer to a variety of malware problems. However, while ESG malware analysts can recommend that you avoid Blendersearch.com, you will probably not have a choice in the matter. Almost all of the visitors that end up at the Blendersearch.com website do so because of a browser hijacker. This is why ESG PC security researchers consider it important to scan your computer system thoroughly in case you have been forced to visit Blendersearch.com at least once. Failure to do so can only result in additional malware infections taking root within your computer system.
How Blendersearch.com Works Together with Browser Hijackers
Blendersearch.com is closely associated with one particular browser hijacker, the Google Redirect Virus. Browser hijackers are malware infections that, as their name implies, hijack an Internet browser. This means that a browser hijacker can take control of a computer's Internet browser and force it to visit certain websites or to carry out specific action, overriding the computer user's control. The Google Redirect Virus is designed to change the result of a Google search on the infected computer system. While the results will stay the same, the actual links will redirect the user to a website like Blendersearch.com, chosen at random from an extremely large list of malicious websites. These malicious websites tend to fall into three categories:
- Fake search engines (such as Blendersearch.com).
- Link and advertisement dumps.
- Websites containing unsafe or illegal content.
Each one of these kinds of malicious websites is dangerous in its own way. Fake search engines like Blendersearch.com are designed to continue displaying fake results that keep the victim visiting malicious websites associated with Blendersearch.com. Eventually, computer users will end up in websites that provide hardly more than attack links and corrupt advertisements. These will often cause the victim's computer to become infected with a variety of Trojans and other kinds of malware. Illegal online pharmacies, websites for fake security applications, and websites with pornographic material are also closely linked to Blendersearch.com.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Blendersearch.com & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Blendersearch.com as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.