Arcane Stealer Description
The Arcane Stealer V is an info stealer that has been traced back to what appears to be a group of cyber crooks originating from Russia. This became clear as cybersecurity experts uncovered Twitter, Discord, and Telegram profiles of an individual linked to the creation of the Arcane Stealer V. In all the profile bios the person in question had stated that he/she is a Russian citizen.
Costs Only $9
The authors of the Arcane Stealer V have opted to sell it as a service online to other shady individuals with questionable morals. Despite the Arcane Stealer V not being the highest-end info stealer on the market, it has some redeeming qualities such as its extremely low price. Just for the cost of $9, you can get full access to the Arcane Stealer V’s full features. These include collecting:
- Steam-related files.
- Cryptocurrency wallets.
- FileZilla-related files.
- Discord session files.
- Telegram session files.
- Pidging session files.
- Microsoft Office documents.
Compatible with Seven Browsers
Furthermore, the Arcane Stealer V can enable its operators to collect browser information like autofill data, login credentials and cookies from the following browsers:
- Google Chrome.
Free Customer Support and Tutorials
The creators of the Arcane Stealer V have made sure to achieve an impressive level of customer satisfaction by granting their clients free of charge technical support. The authors of this threat are available on Telegram where they are more than happy to provide their customers with detailed instructions regarding operating the Arcane Stealer V. The threat also offers tutorials and a user-friendly interface, which makes it even easier for less experienced cyber crooks to operate the malware.
As we mentioned earlier, the Arcane Stealer V is not considered to be a top-tier info stealer. However, its developers also are selling the source code of the threat. This means that if more highly-skilled cybercriminals get their hands on the Arcane Stealer V, this threat can be further weaponized and turned into a much more potent threat easily. To avoid becoming a victim of the Arcane Stealer V, you should consider downloading and installing a legitimate anti-spyware suite that will keep your system and your data secure.
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Arcane Stealer & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Arcane Stealer as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.