Advanced File Optimizer Description
The Advanced File Optimizer is a tool that is marketed to help the user manage file types and programs on their PC more efficiently. According to its official page at Advancedfileoptimizer.com the Advanced File Optimizer software is able to provide advanced functionality regarding identifying unknown data formats and finding the proper program you need to open them. The Advanced File Optimizer software by Systweak Software Inc. is built around three modules:
- Handling file associations
- Easy scanning for unknown formats
- Fix problems related to file formatting
The Advanced File Optimizer program has a trial version that is free for personal use. The trial version of Advanced File Optimizer allows users to identify conflicts on the system that stem from bad file associations. You will need to open Advancedfileoptimizer.com and buy a commercial license for 12.36 EUR/13 USD if you wish to address the issues found by Advanced File Optimizer. The Advanced File Optimizer application may help users find the appropriate program to open data containers such as .OBJ, .MHT and .PEF. However, Advanced File Optimizer is deemed as a Potentially Unwanted program (PUP) that may display numerous notifications on your desktop to urge you to buy a commercial license, as well as present users with promotional offers from partners.
Advanced File Optimizer may use messages colored in bright red colors accompanied by audio alerts and claim that your system is slowed down and in critical condition. Experts note that improper file association cannot cause significant system problems and the Advanced File Optimizer may not perform as best as you are lead to believe. You might want to remove Advanced File Optimizer from your machine and explore the options provided by Windows OS within the 'Windows can't open the file' dialog box. Security scanners are known to detect the Advanced File Optimizer as:
- Adware ( 004c2e3c1 )
Do You Suspect Your PC May Be Infected with Advanced File Optimizer & Other Threats? Scan Your PC with SpyHunterSpyHunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide PC users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Advanced File Optimizer as well as a one-on-one tech support service. Download SpyHunter's FREE Malware Remover
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|
|1||%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\advanced file optimizer\advancedfileoptimizer.exe||5,465,536||8527ee16e0d4380bb97df34945e8604d||302|
|3||%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Zalo Received Files\New Folder\afosetup_MF.exe||6,134,904||7df893748b733cd99fa6fd0145c135a0||36|
|4||C:\Program Files\advanced file optimizer\advancedfileoptimizer.exe||d4073ca3fa733f47572cc32ce4fe9be4||N/A|
|12||"C:\Program Files\Advanced File Optimizer\unins000.exe" /silent||N/A|
More Details on Advanced File Optimizer
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your PC. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.