Adware Helpers DescriptionType: Adware
Adware Helpers is an adware infection that affects computers running the Windows OS and is poorly protected from Potentially Unwanted Programs. There are several ways in which Adware Helpers may enter a computer automatically. Once installed, Adware Helpers may make various potentially unsafe changes to the affected computer, changing its settings and attempting to expose the computer user to low quality marketing or advertising material. Once Adware Helpers is installed, Adware Helpers may make the affected computer nearly impossible to use due to the many intrusive symptoms and myriad of problems that may be associated with Adware Helpers and similar adware threats. Because of this, computer users should get the partnership of a meritorious anti-malware tool to remove Adware Helpers immediately from the affected computer.
Adware Helpers May Make Unwanted Changes to Your PC Settings
There are several problems associated with Adware Helpers. Adware Helpers is considered much more harmful than other adware infections due to the level of the symptoms associated with this adware infection. Adware Helpers uses an inordinately high number of files to install itself on the affected computer and, at the moment of this writing, is distributed globally, affecting computers in countries all around the world. Malware experts found several symptoms that may be caused by an Adware Helpers infection:
- Adware Helpers may cause unwanted changes to a computer's settings.
- Adware Helpers may cause severe performance problems on the affected computer. Computers affected by Adware Helpers can get stuck frequently or freeze. In some cases, Adware Helpers may damage to the affected computer's boot sector which may be linked to Adware Helpers or to other threat that is also associated with this adware infection.
- Adware Helpers may change your Web browser settings, decreasing your security and making it more vulnerable to other forms of threats.
- Adware Helpers may change your Web browser's homepage and default search engine, exposing computer users to unwanted websites and advertising material as soon as they launch their Web browser.
- Adware Helpers may redirect search results and other browser activity, forcing computer users to visit websites associated with Adware Helpers repeatedly.
- Adware Helpers may cause your Web browser to display pop-up advertisements, suspicious error messages, fake system alerts and pop-up windows containing potentially unsafe websites or online content that may expose your computer to other types of threats.
15 security vendors flagged this file as malicious.
Screenshots & Other Imagery
SpyHunter Detects & Remove Adware Helpers
File System Details
|#||File Name||MD5||Detection Count|
More Details on Adware Helpers
This article is provided "as is" and to be used for educational information purposes only. By following any instructions on this article, you agree to be bound by the disclaimer. We make no guarantees that this article will help you completely remove the malware threats on your computer. Spyware changes regularly; therefore, it is difficult to fully clean an infected machine through manual means.