MyMovie Start Description
The MyMovie Start browser extension by myAppline that you can find at Myappline.com/utilities/moviesearch/ and the Chrome Webstore is promoted as a free to use media discovery tool. The MyMovie Start extension functions similarly to iMedia Start by ienjoyapps.com and claims to help users discover new movies movie stars, ratings by film critics and dig into the history of movies around the world. You can find the homepage for MyMovie Start at myappline.com/utilities/moviesearch/ and use the built-in search that would lead you to a results page at gomovix.com. MyMovie Start is designed to provide users with a new tab overhaul and display links to sites like Facebook, YutTube, Gmail, Amazon, eBay, Twitter and Pinterest. Computer users that are looking to install the MyMovie Start browser extension for Google Chrome should take into consideration that it needs the following rights:
- Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.
- Communicate with cooperating sites.
MyMovie Start is free to use, but the developers at Myappline.com need to pay their bills and deploy updates, which do not come for free. Web surfers that install MyMovie Start by Myappline.com will notice that the extension may alter their new tab page and provide a custom search by Yahoo. However, your search queries are rerouted via movix.searchalgo.com and recorded by third parties. The movix.searchalgo.com site belongs to a network of domains associated with riskware such as WowMovix and MixMovie as well as an unreliable search service at Searchalgo.com. Researchers suspect that the company behind MyMovie Start and iMedia Start are one and the same considering the similarities between the apps and the deployment platforms at Myappline.com and Ienjoyapps.com. The MyMovie Start may collect information like your IP address browser version, a list of installed extensions, bookmarks collection, Internet history, and downloads log to help the programmers at Myappline.com push targeted advertisements on your new tab page and gomovix.com.
Infected with MyMovie Start? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect MyMovie Start * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.