Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 Description
Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 is a fake anti-spyware program and new variation of the bogus security tool called Live Security Platinum. Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 has no capability of detecting and removing any type of computer viruses and other malware threats. The main aim of Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 is to trick credulous computers users into thinking their PCs are infected with various malware infections. Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 also tries to convince victims to purchase its fraudulent security tool that is supposedly able to fix any type of computer problems and threats. Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 is created and distributed by cybercriminals via Trojans or malicious downloads and enters the compromised machine without a computer user’s permission and awareness.
When successfully installed on a targeted PC system, Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 executes a fictitious computer scan pretending to check your PC for possible computer infections and other system issues. These virus reports are simply generated to scare computer users into believing their machines are compromised and urge them to purchase the imaginary full version of Live Security Platinum 3.6.1. Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 also displays fake warning messages meant to look like Windows notifications stating that your PC is infected and at serious risk. Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 is able to block any legitimate security software from running that include legitimate anti-virus and anti-spyware applications. Do not rely on anything connected with Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 because all information related to this virus application is falsified. ESG’s malware analysts highly recommend you to choose a genuine and trustworthy security program to remove Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 immediately after detection. Do not ever buy Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 because it would cheat you and steal your money.
Type: Rogue AntiSpyware Programs
How Can You Detect Live Security Platinum 3.6.1?
Download SpyHunter’s Detection Scanner
to Detect Live Security Platinum 3.6.1.
Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 Removal Details
Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 has typically the following processes in memory:
- %AppData%\Inspector-[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- %Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- %AppData%\Protector-[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- %Appdata%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 creates the following files in the system:
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1
- %Program Files%\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1.lnk
Live Security Platinum 3.6.1 creates the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Inspector’
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableTaskMgr’ = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Live Security Platinum 3.6.1