Win 7 Smart Defender Description
Win 7 Smart Defender is a rogue security program that is not able to detect and uninstall any type of computer infections. Win 7 Smart Defender is designed by cybercriminals with the only aim to swindle PC users out of their money. Win 7 Smart Defender won’t help you to keep your PC safe and protected from potential security threats. Win 7 Smart Defender attempts to fool unsuspecting Internet users into believing their PCs have been contaminated with numerous malware infections by giving frightening malware results.
Then, Win 7 Smart Defender strives to convince you to purchase the so-called registered license of its fake software to delete found malware infections and repair computer problems. After successful installation, Win 7 Smart Defender starts repeated bogus PC scans and announces numerous imaginary PC infections detected on your machine in order to scare you into thinking your PC is affected by many security threats. Win 7 Smart Defender also shows misleading pop-up security notifications that state your computer is in danger. Win 7 Smart Defender suggests you to purchase its counterfeit full version to allegedly fix all PC problems and remove detected infections. Do not rely on anything related to Win 7 Smart Defender because it’s an online scam, which is ready to rip you off. Ignore all security reports generated and displayed by Win 7 Smart Defender because they are tricky and inaccurate. Never buy Win 7 Smart Defender because you will lose your money. ESG’s malware researchers highly recommend you to find a reputable anti-spyware tool to get rid of Win 7 Smart Defender.
Type: Rogue AntiSpyware Programs
How Can You Detect Win 7 Smart Defender?
Download SpyHunter’s Detection Scanner
to Detect Win 7 Smart Defender.
Win 7 Smart Defender Technical Report
As new Win 7 Smart Defender details are reported by our customers and findings from our Threat Research Center, we will update this section.
Fake message for Win 7 Smart Defender:
The following fake error message(s) appears for Win 7 Smart Defender:
System Security Alert!
Background scan for security breaches has been finished. Serious problems have been detected. Safeguard your system against exploits, malware and viruses right now by activating Proactive Defence.
Win 7 Smart Defender Firewall Alert
Iexplore.exe is infected with Trojan.JS.Fraud.ba. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Windows recommends activate Win 7 Smart Defender
System Security Alert!
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identify the theft detected!
Win 7 Smart Defender Removal Details
Win 7 Smart Defender has typically the following processes in memory:
Win 7 Smart Defender creates the following files in the system:
- %CommonPrograms%\Win 7 Smart Defender\Win 7 Defender.lnk
- %CommonPrograms%\Win 7 Smart Defender\Win 7 Defender Help and Support.lnk
- %CommonDesktopDir%\Win 7 Smart Defender.lnk
Win 7 Smart Defender creates the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [RANDOM_2]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command = “”%CommonAppData%\pcdfdata\[RANDOM].exe” /ex “%1″ %*”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command = ‘”%1″ %*’
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “Content Type” = ‘application/x-m’
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon “(Default)” = ‘%1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run pcdfsvc = “%CommonAppData%\pcdfdata\[RANDOM].exe /min”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1″ %*’