The Websearch.helpmefindyour.info website imitates the minimalist look of Google. However, its main page already includes a nasty link to malware. In fact, that is the main reason why websites like Websearch.helpmefindyour.info are often blacklisted by security software. Although the low quality search engines themselves are not particularly malicious, they often link to a content that can expose the computer to malware. For example, the Websearch.helpmefindyour.info website itself contains a fake video below the search box. This video displays a message claiming that the 'codec to view this video was not found.' This is a well known scam. By downloading the supposed video codec, it actually infects your computer with malware. If you are been redirected to Websearch.helpmefindyour.info repeatedly without asking for it, this is a sign that your computer has become infected with a browser hijacker. Failure to remove Websearch.helpmefindyour.info can expose your computer to malware that is more dangerous and destructive.
Websearch.helpmefindyour.info and Its Associated Browser Hijackers
Browser hijackers associated with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info are designed to force computer users to visit Websearch.helpmefindyour.info repeatedly. This allows shady marketers to profit from the increased traffic to their websites. Revenue can be gathered through advertisements or through affiliate marketing plans. However, it is important to remember that the kinds of companies that would market themselves on websites like Websearch.helpmefindyour.info will often do so because they have been blacklisted by legitimate websites and search engines due to their connection to online scams or malicious content. A browser hijacker infection will often occur after installing a toolbar or a Web browser extension, often inadvertently while installing a freeware program from a dubious source. It is important to remove this unwanted Web browser add-on in order to stop the symptoms associated with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info.
Problems Associated with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info
There are several symptoms associated with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info and browser hijackers linked to this website. These include the following:
- Browser hijackers can affect the infected computer's performance negatively, decreasing Internet connectivity and processing speed.
- It can also be difficult to browse the Web due to the frequent redirects to the Websearch.helpmefindyour.info website.
- Browser hijackers associated with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info will make changes to your Web browser settings that cannot be undone unless you remove the browser extension responsible for them. These changes include decreasing your security settings, changing your homepage and preferred search engine to Websearch.helpmefindyour.info and turning off advertisement-blocking and pop-up window prevention capabilities.
Infected with Websearch.helpmefindyour.info? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Websearch.helpmefindyour.info * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.