'Change of the default search engine in your Internet Browser, including your Browser's built-in search box, if applicable, and address bar;
2. Change of the default home page and/or new tabs of your Internet Browser;
3. Addition of alternative error page functionality, such as “Page Not Found”, if applicable;
4. Additional search-related services;
5. Allowing software updates of the Software once a new version is released and the ability to send you notifications;
6. Allow first-party publisher or Partner Cookies to be installed in your Browser. These Cookies can be controlled through your Settings on your Browser Controls.'
Researchers note that ConvertThatPDF applies the new configuration to all browser installed on the PC and you may have trouble customizing your browsers. ConvertThatPDF is deemed as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) that may force users to set Search.searchmpct.com as their homepage, new tab page, and primary search provider across every Internet client they use. Moreover, ConvertThatPDF by Polarity Technologies Ltd. does not provide conversion services on its own and delegates its primary task to cloudconvert.com. The company behind ConvertThatPDF makes money from Web surfers that use Search.searchmpct.com for their activities and does not provide services on its own. Even the search engine on Search.searchmpct.com is a custom build of Yahoo and users are redirected to Search.yahoo.com after they enter a keyword and click the magnifying glass icon. PC users that deem the ConvertThatPDF add-on as unwanted may be willing to use help from a reliable anti-spyware instrument to erase the add-on and tracking cookies from partners to Polarity Technologies Ltd. AV vendors may tag objects employed by ConvertThatPDF as:
- Malware.Generic.5!tfe (thunder:5:lxPJceMGLSG)
Infected with Search.searchmpct.com? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Search.searchmpct.com * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.