The SearchFormsOnline software is developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. and functions as a browser add-on. The SearchFormsOnline browser add-on may support Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. SearchFormsOnline can be found at Searchformsonline.com and may be promoted to users via freeware distribution platforms and legitimate advertisements. The SearchFormsOnline program is marketed as a tool that can help users find free printable forms for the United States government or state governments. The SearchFormsOnline add-on is not likely to be of much use to users living in other countries since it is aimed at Web surfers based in the United States of America.
Computer users are welcomed by Mindspark to install the SearchFormsOnline extension to their browser of choice and access printable forms for free. The SearchFormsOnline extension is designed to change several aspects of the browser experience and enable easy access to resources on Getformsonline.com. The SearchFormsOnline extension can be used to obtain forms for employment, state DMV forms, health insurance, and state taxation from the comfort of your new tab and homepage. SearchFormsOnline is deemed as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) by many security vendors and may trigger alerts that feature tags such as:
- Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.BA potentially unwanted
- Win32:PUP-gen [PUP]
SearchFormsOnline may make changes to the browser, which may affect the appearance of the new tab page and the homepage. SearchFormsOnline is programmed to use a custom version of Int.search.myway.com and provide links to Facebook, Amazon, and resources at Getformsonline.com. SearchFormsOnline is perceived as a re-branded version of the GetFormsOnline Toolbar, and that has the same functionality and is nearly identical to the FreeGovernmentForms Toolbar. Mindspark is known to re-brand its products and release new versions often. Software developed by Mindspark is supported by advertisers that may have access to the bookmarks and Internet history of users. The access provided via SearchFormsOnline is valuable to advertisers since it may allow them to generate tailor-suited ads on affiliated pages and improve product positioning. Computer users can find printable forms at Getformsonline.com without the need to install SearchFormsOnline. You can remove the SearchFormsOnline extension manually by navigating to the Extension/Add-on Manager in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. A credible anti-spyware tool can help you delete residual data and tracking cookies downloaded by the SearchFormsOnline, which may remain on your hard drive after you uninstall the extension.
Infected with SearchFormsOnline? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect SearchFormsOnline * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.