OffersWizard is used to generate advertisements revenue. OffersWizard is a Potentially Unwanted Program. Unlike viruses, malware, worms and Trojans, PUPs are not considered a threat and pose a lesser threat to your computer. However, although OffersWizard can be uninstalled as normal and does not have destructive consequences, its effects may be just as disruptive or irritating as many threats. Because of this, PC malware specialists strongly counsel that PC users remove OffersWizard immediately from the affected computer using the assistance of an ethical anti-malware program that is fully up to date.
OffersWizard Uses Its 'Magical Powers' to Favor Its Creators
OffersWizard is designed to generate revenue. There are various strategies in which OffersWizard may be used to make money for a third party at your expense. Below, security researchers have listed the three main ways in which OffersWizard generates revenue:
- OffersWizard delivers advertisements to the victim's computer. OffersWizard is associated with pop-up advertisements, sliding advertisements, banner advertisements, video advertisements and in-text marketing links that cause pop-up windows to appear when the affected computer user passes the mouse cursor over them. These types of marketing materials generate advertisement revenue directly at the expense of affected computer users.
- OffersWizard also causes Web browser redirects. This practice, known as browser hijacking, involves taking over the affected Web browser and redirecting it to determined websites repeatedly. Typically, OffersWizard redirects computer users to websites containing numerous advertisements and sponsored content. This allows marketers to generate revenue from affiliate marketing.
- OffersWizard may also generate revenue through market research. OffersWizard may gather information about your online habits and Web browser settings. This information may be sold to an outsider and may be part of identity theft and other harmful practices.
Do not let marketers generate revenue at your expense! Security researchers strongly recommend that computer users remove OffersWizard immediately from an affected computer. Once OffersWizard has been uninstalled, it is important to verify that OffersWizard has not exposed the affected computer to other potentially unsafe content by scanning the affected computer with a reliable security program.
Infected with OffersWizard? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect OffersWizard * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|