Adware.Rotator is a malicious adware application that generally consists of advertising functions that have been integrated into or bundled with software, which is often created to note what Internet websites the user visits and to present advertising related to the types of goods or services featured there. Once Adware.Rotator is installed, it will conceal itself and whenever you start Windows it will also launch automatically. Adware.AdRotator creates toolbars and bombards the desktop with numerous pop-up messages that make the computer almost unusable. Adware.AdRotator also corrupts your system files, modifies the system settings and shows fake advertisements continuously.
How Can You Detect Adware.Rotator?
Adware.Rotator Removal Details
Adware.Rotator has typically the following processes in memory:
- %System%/[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO].exe
- %System%/_[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll
- %System%/[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll
Adware.Rotator creates the following registry entries:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]\”UninstallString” = “%System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME 2].exe /i=%systemdir%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll” /d=[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\”[RANDOM ID]” = “brincome browser plug-in”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”[RANDOM FILE NAME]” = “%System%\regsvr32.exe %System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\[RANDOM ID]\”InProcServer32″ = “%System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]\”DisplayName” = “Performance Solution Brincome.”