Websearch.good-results.info is a low quality search engine. Websearch.good-results.info uses a simple layout with a search box over a white background. Below the search box one can usually find a sponsored advertisement. The site shows poorly regulated advertisements, such as advertisements for 'make money from home' services that involve filling out surveys and that are actually well known scams. It is important to point out that searches carried out using Websearch.good-results.info will usually result in a list of sponsored links and irrelevant search results that are actually paid for by advertisers. This in itself would not be much of a problem if it weren't for the tactics being used to direct computer users to the Websearch.good-results.info website. Various computer users have complained of browser redirects forcing them to visit Websearch.good-results.info against their will. These are usually caused by a browser hijacker infection, a malware infection that should be disabled right away with the collaboration of a strong anti-malware program.
Scams involving browser redirects to websites containing low quality search engines and high numbers of advertisements are quite common. ESG security researchers have observed a marked increase in these kinds of scams in recent years. There are various symptoms associated with malware used to redirect computer users to the Websearch.good-results.info website. If your machine is showing any symptoms from the list compiled below, ESG malware researchers strongly recommend the use of a strong anti-malware program to ensure that a browser hijacker has not infected your computer:
- Computer users have complained that browser hijackers associated with Websearch.good-results.info change their homepage, default search engine and other preset Web pages on their browser without authorization.
- Browser redirects to Websearch.good-results.info are, of course, the most recognizable symptoms of these kinds of attacks. Most of these kinds of redirects occur following the execution of a search on a genuine search engine or clicking on a link.
- Browser hijackers associated with Websearch.good-results.info may cause the appearance of pop-up windows and questionable error messages on the affected Web browser.
- One symptom of these kinds of malware attacks that is often overlooked is how they affect system performance. If your connection speed is significantly reduced or if your computer is behaving erratically, then there may be malware on your computer. This, coupled with Websearch.good-results.info redirects is an apparent evidence of a browser hijacking Trojan.
Infected with Websearch.good-results.info? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Websearch.good-results.info
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.