Trojan.Rloader is a Trojan that may distribute more files onto the compromised machine. Trojan.Rloader may also change and hijack certain files on the affected computer system. While being activated, Trojan.Rloader may create several malevolent files. Trojan.Rloader can drop and execute infected files from a remote server and corrupt driver files. Trojan.Rloader can also make other system modifications to the corrupted PC in an attempt to diver the certain web address to a dangerous IP address. Trojan.Rloader may show pop-up notifications, inform the remote cybercriminal of the infection and update itself.
How Can You Detect Trojan.Rloader?
Trojan.Rloader Removal Details
Trojan.Rloader has typically the following processes in memory:
- %Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS FILE NAME THREE].exe
- %System%\drivers\[RANDOM CHARACTERS FILE NAME ONE].sys
- %System%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS FILE NAME TWO].exe
Trojan.Rloader creates the following files in the system:
- %System%\drivers\.sys file
- %System%\c_7265[RANDOM DIGIT].nls