Search.certified-toolbar.com is a low quality search engine. Basically, Search.certified-toolbar.com has the search bar in the center over a white background with a blank space where the Google logo would be. On the top left corner, the page title 'Certified Toolbar' can be seen. While Search.certified-toolbar.com is not particularly dangerous in itself, there have been received various reports of browser redirects that force computer users to visit Search.certified-toolbar.com repeatedly against their will. If you are been forced to visit Search.certified-toolbar.com, then it is fairly certain that your computer has become infected with malware. These kinds of malware infections are known as browser hijackers and often take the form of malicious web browser toolbars.
Most browser redirects associated with Search.certified-toolbar.com are caused by the Certified Toolbar, a web browser add-on that supposedly offers computer users better online access by allowing them to find their preferred web pages faster. Unfortunately, this browser toolbar is actually an adware infection designed to track your online activity and allow criminals to profit from advertising revenue by forcing you to visit certain websites against your will repeatedly. There are several symptoms associated with this malicious browser toolbar. Some of these symptoms include the following:
- This browser hijacker can force computer users to visit Search.certified-toolbar.com at random intervals. This is known as a browser redirect. Browser redirects can occur after opening a link, attempting to connect to a website after entering its address into the address bar, or clicking on search results on other, legitimate search engines.
- This intrusive toolbar can also be difficult to delete completely from the infected computer. Normal removal procedures may frequently prove to be ineffective due to the lack of a proper uninstaller. In these cases, a reliable anti-malware program will usually be necessary to remove this unwanted browser add-on.
- Malware associated with Search.certified-toolbar.com may also cause the appearance of pop-up windows on your computer and change your web browser settings. Some examples of these kinds of changes include changing your web browser default homepage, favorite pages or default search engine to Search.certified-toolbar.com without your authorization.
Infected with Search.certified-toolbar.com? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Search.certified-toolbar.com * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.