RelopiX, a Web browser add-on, causes a variety of problems on affected computers. RelopiX is an adware infection often classified as a Potentially Unwanted Program. RelopiX is commonly installed as a Web browser toolbar for the most common Web browsers on the Windows operating system, which include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. RelopiX causes numerous symptoms on affected Web browsers, which may disrupt computer user's activities and prevent computer users from using the Web browser effectively. RelopiX symptoms may compromise victims' privacy and expose computer users to potentially unsafe online content. Despite its claims to expose computer users to special deals and discounts, RelopiX does not deliver a useful service. Malware researchers strongly counsel PC users to avoid RelopiX and remove this Web browser add-on at once with the help of a positive and updated security program.
The Annoying Consequences of RelopiX's Presence
RelopiX may cause numerous problems on infected computers. The following are symptoms that have been associated with RelopiX:
- RelopiX hijacks the affected Web browser, forcing it to visit certain websites repeatedly. RelopiX redirects may prevent computer users from using the affected Web browser effectively due to the fact that they may occur at any moment, interrupting the computer user and preventing the affected Web browser from connecting to websites normally.
- RelopiX is classified as an adware infection due to the fact that RelopiX exhibits numerous advertisements on the affected Web browser. RelopiX may add marketing material to websites viewed on the affected Web browser, including intrusive banner advertisements, sliding advertisements and in-text marketing links. RelopiX is also responsible for pop-up advertisements and windows that interrupt the computer user periodically.
- RelopiX makes unauthorized changes to the affected Web browser's settings, changing the computer user's default search engine, home page, and default new window or tab website. These changes are used to expose computer users to marketing material at the moment they set up their Web browser.
Infected with RelopiX? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect RelopiX
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in 'Safe Mode with Networking' and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.