Onlinefwd.com is a low quality search engine that claims to deliver the same services as legitimate, trustworthy search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. However, Onlinefwd.com has been blacklisted by many security programs because of its association with browser hijackers and known online scams. Although Onlinefwd.com itself does not contain malicious content, malware is used to redirect computer users to Onlinefwd.com and search results on this low quality search engine can lead computer users to websites that do contain malicious content. The fact that Onlinefwd.com uses a low quality layout with clicked stock photo pictures, cluttered design and obvious grammar and spelling mistakes should hint computer users about the low quality of Onlinefwd.com. If your Web browser is visiting Onlinefwd.com repeatedly on its own, then it is likely that your computer has become infected with malware. These kinds of PC threats, known as browser hijackers, can be downright annoying and eventually expose your computer to more dangerous forms of malware.
Browser hijackers are used to force a Web browser to load the Onlinefwd.com website repeatedly. Most of the time, these browser hijackers are installed after downloading a freeware program. They often take the form of a Web browser extension or toolbar and are installed inadvertently by the computer user. Removing these kinds of extensions is the first step in getting rid of Onlinefwd.com redirects. Once this is done, you should use a reliable anti-malware program to scan the infected computer in order to assure that your machine has not been exposed to malware due to Onlinefwd.com redirects.
Apart from Onlinefwd.com redirects, browser hijackers can cause a variety of other symptoms. These include the following problems:
- A browser hijacker may often have a negative effect on a computer's connection speed and performance.
- Browser hijackers may expose your private information, allowing marketers to track your online activity in order to deliver advertisements.
- Browser hijackers are associated with pop-up windows, unwanted advertisements and fake error messages.
Infected with Onlinefwd.com? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Onlinefwd.com
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.