RandomPrice is a Web browser extension. RandomPrice is usually categorized as a Potentially Unwanted Program because RandomPrice has many threat-like characteristics while being considerably less difficult to remove or deal with than most threats. RandomPrice is primarily considered an adware infection because its primary aim is to deliver advertising material to the infected computer through all means possible. Although RandomPrice is marketed as a helpful Web browser extension, security researchers strongly advise its instantaneous elimination with the help of a systematic security program.
Why Malware Analysts Recommend Removing RandomPrice
The RandomPrice Web browser extension is marketed as a useful Web browser add-on that allows computer users to compare prices, obtain special discounts, and find coupons when shopping online. Although this sounds attractive, RandomPrice will seldom offer you real deals but, rather, will try to trick you into visiting certain websites against your will and viewing and clicking on numerous types of advertising. This is because the main purpose of RandomPrice is to generate profits through advertising, not to deliver any kind of useful, quantifiable service. Because of this, computer users should avoid using RandomPrice or installing RandomPrice on their computer. In most cases, RandomPrice is installed without computer users' knowledge. This is commonly done by bundling RandomPrice with freeware software from unreliable sources.
Symptoms that May Be Associated with RandomPrice
There are several unwanted behaviors associated with RandomPrice, including the following:
- RandomPrice makes changes to your Web browser settings designed to force you to view certain websites as soon as you open your Web browser or try to access a website.
- RandomPrice takes over the affected Web browser and forces it to visit certain Web pages associated with RandomPrice repeatedly.
- RandomPrice inserts advertisements into websites viewed on the affected Web browser and pesters computer users with irritating pop-ups and bogus error messages.
- RandomPrice may be affected your computer's performance, causing it to slow down, crash frequently, or freeze. This usually occurs because RandomPrice runs in the background and uses up system resources such as memory and processing power constantly.
Infected with RandomPrice? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect RandomPrice * SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove the malware threats. Read more on SpyHunter. If you no longer wish to have SpyHunter installed on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall SpyHunter.
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.
File System Details
|#||File Name||Size||MD5||Detection Count|