If, without your interference, you are being redirected to the Findsee.com, it may be necessary to remove a malware infection from your computer. Computer users have also reported that their homepage has been changed to Findsee.com. These two symptoms indicate a browser hijacker infection, a kind of malware that affects its victim's web browser behavior. ESG security researchers strongly advise taking action against these kinds of threats immediately in order to secure your computer from further malware infections.
Numerous PC security researchers have been affected by similar browser hijackers associated with low-quality or outright fake search engines. These kinds of browser hijackers will typically enter a computer by exploiting known vulnerabilities in applications or in the targeted machine's operating system. Once infected, these malware threats take control of the victim's web browser. Computer users may find that their web browser's homepage was changed to Findsee.com without permission, new toolbars appear on their web browser and advertisements pop up while browsing websites that would normally be harmless.
Browser hijackers associated with Findsee.com can lead to more dangerous malware infections which may lead to lost data and the victim's personal information becoming compromised. The main aim of these kinds of browser hijackers is to force you to use the Findsee.com search engine instead of Google or Yahoo. Some symptoms associated with browser hijackers related to Findsee.com may include the following:
- Unauthorized homepage change to Findsee.com.
- Unauthorized change of the infected web browser's default search engine.
- Inability to revert changes made to the infected computer's web browser settings.
- Appearance of pop-up or audio advertisements.
- Appearance of suspicious error messages and alerts.
- Slow connection speed and decreased system performance.
Type: Browser Hijackers
Infected with Findsee.com? Scan Your PC for FreeDownload SpyHunter’s Spyware Scanner
to Detect Findsee.com
Security Doesn't Let You Download SpyHunter or Access the Internet?
Solutions: Your computer may have malware hiding in memory that prevents any program, including SpyHunter, from executing on your computer. Follow to download SpyHunter and gain access to the Internet:
- Use an alternative browser. Malware may disable your browser. If you're using IE, for example, and having problems downloading SpyHunter, you should open Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser instead.
- Use a removable media. Download SpyHunter on another clean computer, burn it to a USB flash drive, DVD/CD, or any preferred removable media, then install it on your infected computer and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you can not access your Window's desktop, reboot your computer in 'Safe Mode with Networking' and install SpyHunter in Safe Mode.
- IE Users: Disable proxy server for Internet Explorer to browse the web with Internet Explorer or update your anti-spyware program. Malware modifies your Windows settings to use a proxy server to prevent you from browsing the web with IE.
If you still can't install SpyHunter? View other possible causes of installation issues.